Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Napoleon Prestige 450 Review

I personally love this BBQ, it is a Propane BBQ which produces great flavour.

The BBQ has plenty of space on the sides as well as on the burners, it also has the warmer racks.
Also present is a side infrared searing element which I never needed however it does have the option of popping up for pots.
There are flavourizer bars that are great for insuring that meat juices get evaporated and make for a great taste.

Overall the BBQ cooks extremely well and does so with amazing food quality. I would say that it is an extremely good BBQ and one you should invest in a cover for.

The only thing I would criticize about this BBQ is one thing which is that the fat tray is a little on the small side if you are BBQing a number of Ribs. 
The BBQ is made of good quality, and the thermostat is quite accurate and it does work extremely well and three cooking zones do offer a great deal of flexibility.

I also got the cover for :P

The Infrared element.

I know it needs a cleaning, and those are the flavourizer bars.

Plenty of space underneath for the bottle the small tray is the fat tray.

No comments:

Post a Comment