Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

CBR 250 (2012)

The CBR 250 Honda that isn't to old just yet but is already gaining a lot of traction it is a fun little pounder with a balanced one cylinder. The Engine is energetic and even does highway happily. However you do feel the low weight when riding on the highway next to bigger vehicles.
It comes with ABS which is rather uncommon for smaller bikes as well as linked brakes even less common even with slightly bigger bikes.
Overall the bike is a lot of fun and not even cramped to some around 85kg and about 1.83m which surprised me extremely as I expected to be cramped and space challenged on this bike the minute I laid eyes on it. 

Overall there is little to say about this remarkable bike not because it doesn't have anything to offer but rather because it is to well balanced. It has everything you could which of a small bike, the peppy engine and all the safety features of a bigger bike. Now I forgot to take pictures of the bike when I had the opportunity to ride and so I borrowed some pictures from the Honda website


No comments:

Post a Comment