Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Blast from the Past.


I was just sifting through some old pictures looking for pictures from a recent dive. But instead I found some nice pictures from Friendly Cove in northern area of the Island. The cove itself can only be reached by boat and very isolated by that nature allowing for not only a very secluded ambience but also a very vibrant local fauna.
I was there in 2010 but the trip was well worth it and I thought I would add some of the pictures to the start of this blog to show of some of the remote and yet very beautiful areas of Vancouver Island. 


The Picture shown below is the lighthouse, it is in a small bay that is the only jetty access to the shore and campground that can be found there. 


 This is the view from Friendly cove onto the pacific.


This is the local lake that can be found after a short walk along the shore line.


No comments:

Post a Comment